Friday 9 September 2011

vu experts - Course Selection - Plz guide

Dear Fellows,
AoA,

I have to start my 3rd Semester of MBA with HRM Specialization. I had three Ds in 1st semester while I have to select two subjects of HRM Specialization in 3rd Semester. 

Please see the attachment and guide me:-

1) What two subjects of HRM specialization I should choose.
2) Should I also select any subject among Ds in 3rd semester to improve?

Waiting guidance from Senior HRM Specialization students.

Thankx 

 
                         Don't limit your Challenges, Challenge your limits...!
-------

Muhammad Jamil
MBA (3rd Semester)
72 Cr. Hours (2 Years)
Islamabad


--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu_experts@googlegroups.com
 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vu_experts-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment