Sunday 10 May 2015

@Jemima_Khan tweeted: Wow. Look what is inexplicably now being RT'ed on twitter. 1995. I was 21.

Jemima Goldsmith
@Jemima_Khan
 
Wow. Look what is inexplicably now being RT'ed on twitter. 1995. I was 21.
siasitv.com/imran-khan-jem…
View on Twitter
Sonakshi Sinha
@sonakshisinha
 
Happy Mothers Day! The one person who keeps me at peace amidst all the chaos. Love u Maa!
View on Twitter
Alia Bhatt
@aliaa08
 
Kapoor & sons beginsss !!! Wish us luckkkkk ;) wohooo @karanjohar @S1dharthM @shakunbatra @_fawadakhan_ @chintskap
View on Twitter
Rauf Klasra
@KlasraRauf
 
Memoirs of Ahmed Ali Khan-EditorDawn who transferred me 4m Multan2ISB Dawn in 98.It transformed my life
Thank You sir
View on Twitter
Nasim Zehra
@NasimZehra
 
The day began with my Mustapha's Happy Mother's day wish n as the day winds down I know there wud be no me without my mother's boundless luv
View on Twitter
ROSIE NORONHA
@AnushkaSharma
 
5 days to #BombayVelvet 15th may ... 😍 instagram.com/p/2giULcTc-f/
View on Twitter
Not what you're looking for?
Well there's more to see on Twitter! Click here to discover more interesting Tweets.
Explore

No comments:

Post a Comment