Sunday 10 January 2016

Hrithik Roshan tweeted: Thank u all for making my day so special! My first birthday happy selfie is for all of you who have warmed my heart

Hrithik Roshan  @iHrithik
 
Thank u all for making my day so special! My first birthday happy selfie is for all of you who have warmed my heart
View on Twitter
Rauf Klasra @KlasraRauf
 
My column: A sorry tale of mega fraud @ Pakistan Foreign Office. When "babus" decided to gang up&plunder like Mafia.
m.dunya.com.pk/index.php/auth…
View on Twitter
Kiran Bedi  @thekiranbedi
 
These r Heroes of r times-passionate,visionary,missionary young men.All out to serve the nation: #Isupportunacademy twitter.com/timesofindia/s…
View on Twitter
Akshay Kumar  @akshaykumar
 
When the wife tries to promote your next film among other things...read on for a good laugh. #Airlift

blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/mrsfunnybones/…
View on Twitter
Dr. Arif Alvi  @ArifAlvi
 
At least 350MGD of raw sewage is dumped into the sea in Karachi according to Marine Pollution Control Department twitter.com/shahzaib_jam/s…
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment