Monday 22 February 2016

Anushka Sharma tweeted: Happy 2 announce our next production venture - PHILLAURI, with @foxstarhindi & co⭐️ing @diljitdosanjh,Suraj Sharma πŸ˜€

Anushka Sharma  @AnushkaSharma
 
Happy 2 announce our next production venture - PHILLAURI, with @foxstarhindi & co⭐️ing @diljitdosanjh,Suraj Sharma πŸ˜€ twitter.com/htcity/status/…
View on Twitter
Rajdeep Sardesai  @sardesairajdeep
 
PM is son of chaiwala, my brother is son of a daily labourer: Kanhaiya's brother tells me
View on Twitter
Anupam Kher  @AnupamPkher
 
No. It stands 4 my father's name Pushkar. He was a clerk. He taught me some values. Pls ask ur dad 2 teach u b same. twitter.com/ArpanOrAB/stat…
View on Twitter
Jemima Goldsmith  @Jemima_Khan
 
To any couples who had an arranged marriage & been happily married 25 + yrs - I would love to Skype i/view you. Please message me. Thanks
View on Twitter
Waseem Badami @WaseemBadami
 
It was so nice to have u on show. Thanks friend:) twitter.com/RehamKhan1/sta…
View on Twitter
Hamid Mir  @HamidMirGEO
 
Mulk Dushman honey par Fakhar-- Urdu column of Hamid Mir on JNU debate in India e.jang.com.pk/pic.asp?npic=0…
View on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment