Sunday 16 October 2016

Fahd Husain Tweeted: My Sunday column: "Saving Citizen Almeida"

@washingtonpost, @jbouie, @QasimNauman, @salmanmasood, @MoeedNj also Tweeted.
Your Highlights
avatar
Fahd Husain
@Fahdhusain
My Sunday column: "Saving Citizen Almeida" twitter.com/ETOpEd/status/…
reply
avatar
Washington Post
@washingtonpost
Why some consumers are shying away from Wells Fargo in wake of scandal
reply
avatar
Jamelle Bouie
@jbouie
This is incredibly, incredibly dangerous. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…
reply
avatar
Qasim Nauman
@QasimNauman
Trump: "I would love to see Pakistan and India get along...if they wanted me to, I would love to be the mediator":
reply
avatar
Salman Masood
@salmanmasood
The Who's Who of national security meeting leak speculation. A report by myself & @amalkhan. Artwork @saadiagardezi nation.com.pk/national/16-Oc…
reply
avatar
Moeed Pirzada
@MoeedNj
Tonight with Moeed Pirzada: Leaks of Secret information in Western World VS Pakistan !!! moeedpirzada.pk/tonight-with-m…
reply
Settings  |  Help  |  Opt-out
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment