Sunday 29 October 2017

Office of RG Tweeted: Ppl been asking who tweets for this guy..I'm coming clean..it's me..Pidi..I'm way 😎 than him. Look what I can do with a tweet..oops..treat!

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Office of RG
@OfficeOfRG
Ppl been asking who tweets for this guy..I'm coming clean..it's me..Pidi..I'm way 😎 than him. Look what I can do with a tweet..oops..treat! pic.twitter.com/fkQwye94a5
avatar
P. Chidambaram
@PChidambaram_IN
My @IndianExpress Column | #AcrosstheAisle : Ignore Thiruvalluvar at your peril
avatar
Bakhtawar B-Zardari
@BakhtawarBZ
Can some1 tell me the amount of hospitals opened in KPK in the last four years? Like name a single 1.. #Curiosity
avatar
PPP Achievements
@AchievementsPPP
Peoples' Govt Initiative, Sindh Thar Coal Block-II with the capacity of 1320MW to start electricity production in June 2019 #SabSayAgaySindh
avatar
Sania Mirza
@MirzaSania
Home ❤️ #Nofilterneeded #Allhamdulillah
avatar
Shah Rukh Khan
@iamsrk
Wow so many works 2gether didn't realise how far we have come. May our partnership flourish. twitter.com/karanjohar/sta…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment