Wednesday 14 March 2018

Ilma Hasan Tweeted: My interview with @rajinikanth where talks about his life as a star and what’s coming next. Says he lead a prison like life till now. Key takeaway - ‘I’ve done well in movies, I’m 100% sure I’ll do well in politics too’

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Ilma Hasan
@ilmahasan
My interview with @rajinikanth where talks about his life as a star and what's coming next. Says he lead a prison like life till now.
Key takeaway - 'I've done well in movies, I'm 100% sure I'll do well in politics too' twitter.com/indiatoday/sta…
avatar
CM Office, GoUP
@CMOfficeUP
PM reviews progress towards ODF targets in four States
nm-4.com/zp55 via NMApp
avatar
Suresh Prabhu
@sureshpprabhu
India attracts $209 bn FDI during Apr 2014 to Dec 2017
avatar
VVS Laxman
@VVSLaxman281
Some days give us an opportunity to know ourselves better & realize what we are capable of.17 years ago was one such day,which reemphasized my belief that we should not give up and an opportunity to serve my country. Was not just me and Rahul,but Bhajji ,Sachin and the whole team
avatar
Mumbai Ki Rani
@mymalishka
All that was left to happen;) I'm your new trivia master on @iQTriviaLive #myiqtrivia . I'll meet you tomorrow at 1.30 pm again. Come back. Here's the team. @TheShilpaShetty do you see the main man @TheRajKundra there? Also thx for the encouragement:)
avatar
CRPF
@crpfindia
Heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family members of the martyrs who made ultimate sacrifice in upholding the valour of #IndianFlag. DG CRPF & all members of force salutes their valour & ultimate sacrifice. Martyrs are never forgotten & their memories are immortalised forever.
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment