Sunday 29 March 2015

@iamsrk tweeted: I hav this belief that if I run fast enough I will take off!! Trying…& waiting for critical take off speed…one day!

Shah Rukh Khan
@iamsrk
 
I hav this belief that if I run fast enough I will take off!! Trying…& waiting for critical take off speed…one day! pic.twitter.com/8GmE5ovSO5
View on Twitter
Asma Shirazi
@asmashirazi
 
Rahat fateh ali performing at Axact/Bol
View on Twitter
Chetan Bhagat
@chetan_bhagat
 
Of course AAP has internal democracy. Managed to get a copy of the AAP internal voting form:
View on Twitter
Hamid Mir
@HamidMirGEO
 
NZ becoming another India today playing under pressure #CWC15Final
View on Twitter
PRIYANKA
@priyankachopra
 
Yay! RT @chanchaljolly: Team Peecee bonding in NYC @priyankachopra @chelseacolleen @jordanmanekin @robonyc @dsuppie5
View on Twitter
Imran Khan
@ImranKhanPTI
 
Hoping NZ win for Martin Crowe. He was the most innovative & bold captain in the "92 WC. Sending him all my prayers as he fights his cancer
View on Twitter
Not what you're looking for?
Well there's more to see on Twitter! Click here to discover more interesting Tweets.
Explore
Twitter is free for all @Mobilink subscribers. See the #CWC15 action through the eyes of your favorite players and teams here.

No comments:

Post a Comment