Tuesday 24 March 2015

@narendramodi tweeted: 'Today' newspaper of Seychelles asks me- Can you cook? Your favourite place in India & lots more in this interview.

Narendra Modi
@narendramodi
 
'Today' newspaper of Seychelles asks me- Can you cook? Your favourite place in India & lots more in this interview.
View on Twitter
Akshay Kumar
@akshaykumar
 
Here's the #GabbarTrailer you all have been waiting for, have a look and let me know what you think.
YouTube
View on Twitter
Anupam Kher
@AnupamPkher
 
Loved the trailer of GABBAR. Energetic, Powerful and Good Action. Jai Ho.:) @akshaykumar
YouTube
View on Twitter
Kiran Bedi
@thekiranbedi
 
On CNN.I said girls' destiny is made or marred in the family she is born in..Indian society is in conflict.. edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015…
View on Twitter
Farhan Akhtar
@FarOutAkhtar
 
I see that @ShannonDonald5 was up to photography behind my back. Nice one.. #FarhanLive/Ahmedabad
View on Twitter
fatima bhutto
@fbhutto
 
Senka Polumeseca- The Shadow of the Crescent Moon is now out in #serbian (I have been assured that's… instagram.com/p/0mr1vCg9Nq/
View on Twitter
Twitter is free for all @Mobilink subscribers. See the #CWC15 action through the eyes of your favorite players and teams here.
Not what you're looking for?
Well there's more to see on Twitter! Click here to discover more interesting Tweets.
Explore

No comments:

Post a Comment