Thursday 9 April 2015

@aamir_khan tweeted: One of the best films I have seen in a long time. Check out the trailer.

Aamir Khan
@aamir_khan
 
One of the best films I have seen in a long time. Check out the trailer.
YouTube
View on Twitter
Narendra Modi
@narendramodi
 
Today I begin my visit to France, Germany and Canada. narendramodi.in/internationalm…
View on Twitter
Akshay Kumar
@akshaykumar
 
Thank you to my super team at @GrazingGoatPix for these fab goodies from @CavalliCaffeDel :) #SinghIsBliing
View on Twitter
Najam Sethi
@najamsethi
 
I have written to CJP requesting that Jud Comm may ask Imran Khan to present evidence of systematic and designed rigging in Pb against me.
View on Twitter
Anupam Kher
@AnupamPkher
 
The colourful & Gorgeous Tulips Garden in Srinagar.:) #LastDayInKashmir
View on Twitter
Sonam Kapoor
@sonamakapoor
 
Home away from home! @theleela #udaipur #spot @dandeliondreams.co as well!! ift.tt/1H7JBjj
View on Twitter
Not what you're looking for?
Well there's more to see on Twitter! Click here to discover more interesting Tweets.
Explore

No comments:

Post a Comment