Wednesday 8 April 2015

@iamsrk tweeted: In my city now….Kolkata. I love it here & hope all of u are the there at the Eden…wish us luck.

Shah Rukh Khan
@iamsrk
 
In my city now….Kolkata. I love it here & hope all of u are the there at the Eden…wish us luck.
View on Twitter
AsimBajwaISPR
@AsimBajwaISPR
 
#COAS reviewing progress of ongoing ops ZarbeAzb in Khyber Agency today.Morale of troops sky high
View on Twitter
Anupam Kher
@AnupamPkher
 
Thank you Irfan, Fatima & Umar for your love and warmth during my stay in Kashmir..:) @khyberhimalayan #Food
View on Twitter
Sheikh Rashid Ahmad
@ShkhRasheed
 
Will be on ARY news at 10.05pm with @mubasherlucman in Khara sach tonight
View on Twitter
Parineeti Chopra
@ParineetiChopra
 
My new campaign for Layer'r Wotta Girl!! #happiness instagram.com/p/1NEWSIoWFX/
View on Twitter
PTI
@PTIofficial
 
KP Govt Elementary & Secondary Education launches #GharAyaUstaad campaign today to enroll children in schools.
View on Twitter
Not what you're looking for?
Well there's more to see on Twitter! Click here to discover more interesting Tweets.
Explore

No comments:

Post a Comment