Friday 19 January 2018

Fawad Alam Tweeted: Allah has blessed me with His most beautiful Rehmet in the universe, introducing my daughter. Begum is well and all smiles Alhumdulilah πŸ™πŸΌ

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Fawad Alam
@iamfawadalam25
Allah has blessed me with His most beautiful Rehmet in the universe, introducing my daughter. Begum is well and all smiles Alhumdulilah πŸ™πŸΌ
avatar
Narendra Modi
@narendramodi
Wonderful bonding, Prime Minister! twitter.com/netanyahu/stat…
avatar
Prashant Bhushan
@pbhushan1
Fine article by @sardesairajdeep on the crisis in the judiciary underlined by the judges revolt. 'The courageous action of the 'rebel' judges deserves two cheers: a third cheer would follow if the revolt
results in genuine reform and transformation.'
avatar
NDTV
@ndtv
In Mumbai, an Oscars-style selfie for Israel PM taken by Amitabh Bachchan ndtv.com/india-news/in-…
avatar
Hasan Ali
@RealHa55an
Thank you my fans and I hope to win more honours for my country. Keep supporting me and Pakistan Team #Shukriyaa Pakistan πŸ‡΅πŸ‡°
avatar
Rohan
@RohanNaahar
The final action movie of #LiamNeeson's career is a ride you don't want to miss.
Here's my @htTweets review of #TheCommuter:
read.ht/BfKU
πŸš„πŸ”₯
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment