Thursday 25 January 2018

Karan Johar Tweeted: I always feel like I am in middle of a song in one of my own movies when I am around snow!!

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Karan Johar
@karanjohar
I always feel like I am in middle of a song in one of my own movies when I am around snow!!
avatar
SARP🕴
@Justin12393LEE
.@realshoaibmalik
Dapper To The D😍
avatar
PMO India
@PMOIndia
Modi puts 'India power' on show at Davos meet
thehindubusinessline.com/news/protectio…

via NMApp
avatar
India Today
@IndiaToday
#BanKarniSena
Fringe unleashes fury, states surrender, is this the new India? Watch the power packed edition of #NEWSROOM with @rahulkanwal live from Davos only on @IndiaToday
#NEWSROOM
LIVE: bit.ly/IT_LiveTV
avatar
Akshay Malhotra
@Akshay1Malhotra
When they attacked Muslims all were silent; when they attacked Dalit even then all were silent; now they are coming after our children - can we still afford to be silent : @ArvindKejriwal at Chhatrasal Stadium
avatar
PIB Home Affairs
@PIBHomeAffairs
Vice President delivers 4th R.V. Raju Memorial Lecture on 'National Security Challenges in 21st Century'
pib.gov.in/PressReleseDet…
Union Home Minister commends NIA for 95% conviction rate
@rajnathsingh @HMOIndia @NIA_India
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment