Monday 29 August 2011

vu experts - Attention: HRM Students = Internship Report Help Required

Attention: HRM Students

 

Attached please find Report of my Friend Khawar Ali.

 

I request HRM Students to please comment/suggest to improve it so that it is accepted 3rd time which is last chance.

 

Tomorrow is the last date of Submission. An early action will be appreciated.

 

mc090403843@vu.edu.pk

 

 

Regards

 

Bilal Farooq | Final Semester

 

From: mc090403843 Khawar Ali [mailto:mc090403843@vu.edu.pk]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 9:25 AM
To: bilal.zaheem@weblyceum.com
Subject: Pl help on internship report

 

Dear brother I hope u ll help me to bring out of this trouble. My internship report is rejected twice. now VU has given me 3rd chance to improve & submit till august 30th.
pl forward my report to HRM specialty students and ask their comments for its improvement so I may get my degree in time.

  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment