Tuesday 23 August 2011

vu experts - please guide me any one

aslamo-alaikum any one please help and guide me in the case of study.i
m doing mba and i have complete two smester but my cgpa is very
low.about 1.85 and in four books i got d grade what can i do in the
third smester and please tell me the course selection weather i chose
the next one or the books that are d graded and how many subjects i
can chose in the third smester.please also sujesst some thing that how
can i improve my cgpa'shall be very thanks full to you

regards:mc100401188

--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu_experts@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment