Saturday 20 August 2011

vu experts - semester 3

friends By the grace of Allah Almighty i got 3.44 cgpa in my 2nd semster.... friends i just want to know that how many credit hours will be offered to me in my 3rd semester. moreover, i want to know that if i will take only 4 subjects instead of offered subjects then what will be results of this action? i mean would i have to take an extra semster in future or settle my left hours in the other semstersss...?
and one more question is this i just want to take 4 subjects in each semster..and i hv to earn 96 cr hours from which i have earned 30 credit hours.

plz reply me
--


--
Please visit http://www.weblyceum.com and get registered for Past Papers, Quiz, Assignments, GDBs and much more...

To post to this group, send email to vu_experts@googlegroups.com

Do write to admin.bilal@weblyceum.com for Help, suggestion and Complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment